Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where Can I Buy Yew Wood

The High Road Is Hard To Find

my blog three years now.
is very beautiful at this time in my life, I spend my time watching how to make it in america (but I finished and it breaks my heart, I identified a bit actually ben epstein ) and buy stuff for my new room, I found a world map to put above my bed, and I have the same duvet that in casper and wendy wendy wendy house and it's a little fantasy of my room. but I love mine even before they have moved even if the walls are sky blue and it made me want to hang myself when I saw them and even if it is on the sixth floor with no elevator, and even if I have to share my toilet with a stranger. I pile the park like garden and I can get up at the last moment to go to school and that's very very good. Monday I was in my school it was cute, the lecture halls are too big in my school and I sympathized a bit with a pretty boy curly. I walked all day after, since the fume cupboard until the 5th home, I had a great time sitting on the banks of the Seine under our lady to analyze the description of my course and I found that I had only 18.30 from classes per week. joy. I spent some time in the very messy desk for international students of the fume cupboard as I was the only one to have a foreign accent. and then I went to Asda to buy Imperial Bedroom (NOT that I loved) and and and two assists for four days in November inrocks I'm too mad. I saw most groups this summer and more. but I really wanted to see and review local native villagers and beach house. I want to go tame impala Nov. 1 but I also realized that I will probably go there alone not knowing many people in Paris again, in fact I know anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment