Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Build A Kart With Motorcycle Engine

Something filled up my heart Someone With Nothing Told Me Not to Cry

I am currently in Narbonne, he's hot, it's four o'clock in the afternoon and I'm pijama and I think this is the first time in years that light it happens. I spent last week between Paris, Luxembourg, Barcelona, montagnac and Narbonne, first Sunday I was at rock en seine and I saw Arcade Fire and I've also seen the black angel and it was excellent but mostly I experienced one of the best concerts of my life with arcade fire, Arcade Fire. after nearly dying in the most dangerous zone of all the pit during the concert ting tings, we finally landed in fourth place, pride, because despite all this there is always uncontrollable impulse which I always have to be as close possible, and I say anyway because it was NOT easy. but who cares, once they started playing (ready to start, as the circumstances) I felt more joy, I think I was numb with joy, I do not know what that means exactly, numb, in a trance? I was entranced, enraptured, blah, you know, even if sometimes I had to close their eyes and not move too much because I afraid to fail because I had leftover flu yet. so I barely noticed when it started to rain until I see any trouble through my glasses, We Used to wait for one of the best one they have played, especially at the end is the last song they played before the rain stops them, I was not even mad because he said we'll win Have to wait and in my head they would return and then they came back three hours later wake up in acoustics play in torrential rain, with all the people who did the vocals, arms in the air and dripping hair and glasses fogged up (well me) and it should be the most perfect place in the world at that time, in my humble opinion. I have not shed a tear, it's weird, I think it was too hectic for me to have time to grieve. happy happy after we slept at camp but not in a hostel because even my smock was wet under my jacket so that I had to sleep in panties and a nice London saw me half naked on next morning because I forgot that I was not alone. it reminded me too much this summer even if it was the first time in my life that I spoke French in a hostel, it almost made me nostalgic. I actually made a hundred thousand things this summer, I want it never stops, now that I've seen half of europe I want to see America, I never start the university, never settle in Paris, never settle anywhere. I'll stay in a room under the roof finally (ha I love saying that) because I found one right behind my school but it is not quite sure yet, I cross my fingers and toes still because not to take the subway every morning nothing could be more perfect. they call me I gotta go, see you next time I would have internet, I know too when exactly.
I put pictures on cleoelectric too.



and thank you for your advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment