Friday, September 17, 2010

How To Congratulate Someone On His Birthday



I just pick up my tickets at the station, I take the TGV to six hours on Monday to be at the meeting of first year at nine o'clock I hello not want more I have to be Tuesday and also because I did not even my room I will go to a hotel or something like that. yay. I'm too afraid of my schedule already is that the return on October 4th and October 4th is the day I was supposed to go see mgmt in amsterdam, I do not really know what to do now. I try to love mgmt, but it works too, will know why. I just listened congratulations to the beach this summer that gave me the impression of being in a music giant and people around me were moving in to the music, I remember I was listening and it's working I watched a boy with blond hair who danced a bit long in the water and then he had a family just crossed that revolved around him and it would have been a perfect clip. I am sorry but I gotta go, it is useless but hey I'm posting it anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment