Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding Guest Book Introduction

waiting for the tide to turn if

I found the internet today, and I say the better, because I was starting to piss me off more than reason. it's been a week since I came back it was strange at the beginning to get bored and then finally I got quickly bored réhabituée because it's my life a little, I forgot. and when I'm bored I think a lot, which leads me to ask many questions of life pre back in college, including this one, WHY I chose to make comparative literature at the fume cupboard? I do not even want it, I even want to go to Paris, I'm a disaster, I fear that it continues like this my whole life. I change my mind every ten minutes last night for example I see Tamara Drewe and it happens in a retreat for writers in England and I found myself deeply regret not making English literature in England, having to write in English, having to dissect poems even if my teacher was a bit dumb. I have two hours of English per week now I think it sucks. and then there are days when I wonder why why why I do not graphics? it's cool graphics. and then on Monday I was in Freiburg in Germany and I wondered why I had never considered going to study in Germany, because since I finished high school and I am more obliged to make the German I feel very attached to this country, as if I had been but the German classes have disgusted me. I have a weird relation with Germany, I love German stuff actually. sausages. and goodbye lenin. and then I fell in love with Berlin in July when I was there. German cities have something in French cities have not, is a kind of tranquility, even in Berlin, which I love. and this habit of putting commas everywhere. berlin is a fabulous city. whenever I see something on berlin now I become overly nostalgic I do not know what exactly was this film in particular kreuzberg where we went to see the film on the doors one night because I was very depressed and c It was a tiny cinema with a single room and it smelled of beer and the toilet was very rock and I fell in love with this place, I was sad after, now I associate with kreuzberg jim morrison. I go down ok I want to see the stuff on jimi hendrix on arte, I will continue tomorrow.

CARVEN Winter 2010 I know I already posted on tumblr but carven me crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment