Thursday, September 30, 2010

Precision Engineered - Creatine Ethyl Ester

and if i share my story with You "could you share with me your dollar

hello there my biggest concern right now is that I will not mgmt and see it saddens me so that I forget my return to college. I get my schedule until yesterday when I lost my last hope, my schedule is we can no longer incompatible with a return ticket to Amsterdam. but I have no classes on Friday. or Wednesday. What will I do with all this free time not a pipe. my biggest fear is to find myself surrounded by girls as I do not like me and despise that I will not disdain to my lap, or the opposite and that I can not make my friends because of my limited social skills. other than that, I was getting photos developed this afternoon and I love them, I finished painting my vintage lamp with the American flag, and I spent two days in a row to watch pijama 500 days of summer, ghost world, american gigolo and Bonnie and Clyde (well because of Joseph Gordon Levitt, too well, and no too too much). Bonnie and Clyde also gave me the opportunity to establish my top 3 of my favorite heroines of films (in no particular order, Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde so because my god). I'm burning with desire to see the imaginary love too but he leaves here tomorrow and tomorrow I'm leaving. So go see it paaaaris alone, I do not usually go to the movies alone. I saw posters everywhere and more when I was there Tuesday, I'm tingling all over. I discovered my new favorite bookstore too (the bookstore Galignani rue de Rivoli) in fact it must be because I was very cold and that to was very gray and I went there to get warm and then I spent a good half hour to choose a book, I wanted to take three and then I said no, let us take it that will give me the opportunity to come back like that. (I took nine stories of Salinger) I'll spend my days in theaters and bookstores I feel I know. and in concert halls incidentally.




The Infinite Pet - Spoon
sweet disposition - The Temper Trap
goodbye stranger - supertramp
echoes - horns
Stars Fell On Alabama - Doris Day

last Vacation photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment