Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rotel Velveeta Pasta Recipes

MARGARET .... For galexia


The year starts well with this game By Galexia (true blogger with nimble fingers). And to win one of these designs to choose from (besides if luck smiles at me, I would say YES to a shawl! Either the famous Ishbel is abysmal that I wish to do for my wedding ...)

short and to try his luck, just to call MARGARET!

M Mom as a blonde head and a brown head
A as the love that will soon say yes
R as dreamy! and I do not heal!
G as greedy but not this year it is necessary that I go into my wedding dress!
U as Ursula? Not Utopian ...
E Ecolo as still and always attentive to our blue planet
R smile like I'm cheating yes but I had to talk about my laughter and my smile. ..
I Intuition as I listen to it.
T knit as I'm hooked and I have a thousand projects in my head.
E as Wish, desires knitting, work, rest, travel ....

Lady Luck do not forget me;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment