Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rc Sand Rail Blueprints

Belle au naturel with Elysambre. First TAG

Thanks to the site "private belly," I dared to try the brand Elysambre .

real favorite especially ethics and aesthetics! I think I can finish all my old products (which were not many ) just to keep the brand now Elysambre.

I just test them all (well those of my package!) And although I have them all approved! You see the skin of Natur- is very sensitive, fragile see dry and mostly like any red skin delicate and prone to atopy. How many times I found myself flush red or a thousand times in fresh water or a cream for my skin saying that was telling me burn! Not to mention the mascara eyes tortured me so much that it stung me!

None of that with this brand. Here is my opinion on the products I tested.

Creams & Lotion:
I have sensitive skin and dry as I told you.
So I ordered 2 creams:
Balancing Combination Skin Cream to dry BIO (to end the feeling of skin cardboard out of the shower). The smell is sweet, and very fluid and fresh texture. It is manufactured in France. The finished product was not tested on animals.

Cream Anti-âgepeaux normal to dry BIO (shhh! Yes Yes I get older?? Not yet 30 years but must be preserved from time to time his fragile skin, and then I have 1 nice ride that shows up nicely in the middle of my forehead!) Without clear the passage of time and mark my skin (that's life and she is beautiful as well!) I count all of the same hydrate more in-depth time to time. Hence my first purchase for anti-aging cream. Oncteuse same sensation on my screw age and especially thicker. Again the finished product was not tested on animals.

Lotion: Ideal to refresh the complexion and cleansing. Again a product labelized Bio and not tested on animals. Paraben, fragrance free, alcohol free.

Makeup:
Eyeliner: Primarily designed with Shea Butter, resin acacia, vitamin E and vegetable glycerin. I succumbed to the frosted plum ! And his pen can be applied without package with great precision.

Lipstick: Paraben, PEG, mineral oils, no phénoxyétanol. Fit and the color is glossy! I loved the beautiful nuance225, a nice orange coral!

The Shadow: 100% natural ingredients, no parabens, mineral oils and without PEG.
Easy to apply, color holds well without burdening the eyelid. I chose the matte colors (gray, brown, brown). In a small cardboard Pouche, buy the palette to storing.



The nail polish: Without Formaldehyde, Toluene-free, rosin-free and Paraben-free of course! So it does not smell that smell that makes the nose and fills the whole house! It dries quickly and is very pretty. I cracked Nos. 10 and 12! I love that intense chocolate color!! Mmmm and this time I'm that since my earliest childhood onychophagy ( = I bite my nails without being able to stop me! "Yes Yes I know it's not nice! ) and well since that 'They are all beautiful and especially since I no longer see the white of the nail grows, the desire to "eat" me pass. Hope this works long tips.

short and mostly I love that all these products have not been tested on animals (label support at last!) Finish the discourses of vendors who say no, not tested on animals Gold mentioned nowhere on the package. The brand is one of the few (if not only) to all products offered in charge for just being an actor in our consumption and end all disposable! And then I can that joining! Their slogan:

"We do not change the world without some change habits. Therefore, adopting a line of skincare and makeup pack, is choosing to eat differently. "



I suggest you visit their site: Elysambre ecocitizen to know their policy but also find a shop that will sell you their products. The brand also has an online shop HERE .

Because we have the right to be beautiful without guilty while protecting our planet and our skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment