Thursday, January 27, 2011

Denise Milani Completely Topless

Stop !!!!!!


Since 3 weeks, dogged by bad luck! After this gastro herpes gums and the famous foot hands mouth syndrome (yes it exists) that shows up at our dragonfly and dirt from our Loupiot pneumonia. Pain of seeing our children suffer and especially dirt fight diseases that make them suffer!

past 3 weeks, I run! Appointment between doctors, hospital, radiology, emergency, pharmacy and my job 45 minutes from home .... short I feel like snorkeling!

And I regret not having a bed of 2 meters for 3 weeks because of cold feet are often finish the night in our bed. Comfort for parents, sharing time for everyone and natural medicine against germs!

short I run, I run and enjoys the small hours the night that I allow myself to knit or read or write you finally. Besides, I must tell you about a new great project that has just heal the hearts of two mothers that we are snorkeling Lilibot and me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment