Thursday, February 24, 2011

Milena.velba..pregnent

A little honey with infinite gentleness ...

Model scarf hook point of the Chemist, Phil'Ecolo Phildar color of honey. Jewelry owl by Mango

Remember the RTK? But if the scarf at the point of hook that we have undertaken Lilibot , Naturette and me. Well I just finish it!

First is a model very easy to knit and the yarn I chose is really divine, fresh and green: the Phil'écolo color Honey Phildar! Because Phil'Ecolo is a very soft yarn from recycled plastic bottles.
But the only hitch with this BIG model is that it wraps! Yes, the scarf wraps around itself and even after a crash with an iron, I'm not sure it does not curl after 1h scope. It is for this big flaw of this model, my friend Lilibot decided to start over and fix the boss sauce. For now

scarf Honey, thin and soft for days of spring, will take off towards my FRIEND A. Will there indeed he treats others in this package but Shhh! I'll keep the surprises for later ... ( When the factor has crossed the Atlantic! )

When this mischievous little owl hanging from my neck is on the site Mango that I researched and I love it! ! Right now I want to hang all kinds of necklace, pendant around my neck. Here's one that I love ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment