Monday, February 14, 2011

Bumps On Penile Shaft




Yes it is purely marketing, it's Valentine Yes NianNian, Yes this wave of red heart that nauseous .....
But the only holiday that my boyfriend likes to celebrate the time of a dinner alone together. And since the beginning of our history. Often we are celebrating the day since the menus Cupid's very little for us.

And then today (well tomorrow for us) Valentine's Day has a special taste because we
this summer Husband & Wife!

If no I love you so I'll tell you:

I ' are my cup of coffee evening
I ' singing needles and the softness of the wool that goes between my fingers,
I' huddled against you
I ' to see our children play
with you I ' sunlight at the corner of your eyes
I' simply because it's you and I'm me.

Good day to all those who love and never forget
Valentine's Day is not that on February 14 ....
is the rest of the year! A
I love you it's always fun to say and to receive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment