Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Milena Velba Et Eden Mor

wait up!





I finally listened to the new CHAMP tokyo police club and I listened to loop all afternoon until I am told that I could live without it now.
stuff goods:
-the tallest man on earth, or my new favorite band that falls well I see this summer
-core ocean again and there are new characters max which makes me think of Chuck Bass even if not resemble him at all but I like it (I assume that the entire heart to watch ocean)
-I have my ticket for a day of rock en seine, then technically it's f. who, what means I'm going to see arcade fire in less than two months, I'll see WAKE UP TO LIVE and I'll die on the spot.

@ my secret admirer: thank you very much for your compliment which goes straight to my heart even if it's true it seems like I'm fixated on the food a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment