Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dune Buggy,front Axil Plans



I'm taking at the Sorbonne, I Finally a MacBook, I have my Interrail pass for three weeks of adventure, I procrastinated endlessly, I stress and I head up. I leave Saturday, denmark, only to f. finally, and it will end a week at sea, my sea not the Baltic Sea, it'll be like coming home a little, and it will already be about to start at Pukkelpop. it's a bit crazy. I do not know how I'm going to find the time to find an apartment, a roommate or rather, I hope I will not find me in the shit, I even know when it's back and more because it ' is marked anywhere.


and I realized crystal castles that went along with Arcade Fire at Rock en Seine and it sucks.
@ anonymous: thank you! not in movies, I love movies and I thought about it but I got taken too late anyway, I will actually applied modern literature, even though I have no intention of becoming teacher, I know where it'll take me anywhere without doubt, but it is necessary that I start somewhere.
@ d: oh thank you, and my macbook in fact it pisses me off and most con is that it is with itunes I'm doing because I have too much mess in my music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment