Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wrestling Singlets Italian



I think I'll make a new blog with pictures. I'll put a link.
I feel really on holiday now, to be out of this in-between a little uncomfortable, I spent my last speaking, it went well, I had the will to Franco and the second teacher that I was uncertain to adorable, kind of cool teacher that I would have liked at least once in my life but no. I spent the weekend locked in my house, as I know so well, I watched Buffalo 66, Easy Rider and Mysterious Skin, I'm in love with Vincent Gallo, Peter Fonda and Joseph Gordon Levitt, but it c is not new, and I cried at the end of Mysterious Skin, because it's sad. easy rider has excellent soundtracks, I did not cry at the end even though it's sad, and Buffalo 66 has the best end of the world. I spent the day singing Fools Rush In but after version What's in Marie Antoinette, vocals Loudly, it is nice to sing this. it feels SO OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET THIS FOOL RUSH IIIN. I would like to be a singer. I like to sing the song of a dilemma too, especially when it's done and iii Should Be thinking it over, blah, it's been a while since I looked more like. plus I can even watch TV because What's grandma and grandpa who are the monopoly a little, but I like it when they are there with my aunt, everything becomes lighter, it's weird. it has even been interviewed when they were stuck at the station yesterday because of the staggering victory of Portugal and Portuguese flags MASSES Portuguese and vuvuzelas (ha I managed to put it) that blocked the streets. it was funny and annoying at the same time. was a celebration of music too, even if there is ever much good, so finally there were the labels, I love to see the labels. I'm going to want a piece, I like to advertise.

<a href="http://thetiquettes.bandcamp.com/track/the-byshops-daughter"> The Byshop's Daughter by The Tiquettes </a>



Infinite Arms - Band of Horses
photoshop handsome - Everything Everything
when I'm with you - best Becoming a jackal
coast - you
villagers hid - toro y me

(I see them all the best coast pukkel except I think I'm too happy to see villagers because it is my huge favorite.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment