Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reason Waiting For Cd Orkester



@ M haha I was waiting for that one, I know I 'm horrible, I did not post it first because I know that I'm complaining all the time and it's boring and blah, but it's in my nature to never be satisfied. Long time I save to go to ny and it pisses me off to not go, even if I had a kind of enlightenment this morning listening to Everything Everything and since I consider the idea of going alone after speaking, the music festival, the national holiday and Amsterdam, without telling anyone. then I'm afraid of not being rich enough to pay a second ticket, but it would have been pleased. and then thank you for being so courteous.

@ my secret admirer: ah crap I was expecting a passionate statement, the video is fairly cool I found, although the mere presence of andrew enough to make me interesting, I admit. thank you anyway.

just like that while I am:

<a href="http://nataslovesyou.bandcamp.com/album/from-natas-with-love-ep"> Apollo's Whisper by Natas Loves You </a>

they are here and I saw them I know exactly how many times and it's been three hours listening to their songs repeatedly and they are really cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment